Your customer can choose where, when and with which service the order will be delivered
- Drop Off/Pick Up points/Parcelshops of carriers.
- Pick Up at an offline store of the retailer.
- Delivery at an address.
- Pick up at a parcel locker.
- Delivery appointment as soon as the product is available on stock again.
Service levels and delivery options
- Insurance up to ‘x’ amount.
- With signature.
- Early delivery.
- Time slot delivery.
- Evening delivery.
- Express delivery, before time ‘x’.
- Delivery moment unknown.
- Same day delivery.
- Next day delivery.
- Choose your delivery day.
- Choose your day- and time slot.
- Saturday delivery.
- Sunday delivery.
- Pick Up at a carrier drop off point/parcelshop, including pick up day and time.
- Pick Up at an offline store of the retailer, including pick up day and time.
DeliveryMatch is presented to your customer in the webshop checkout and is fully integrated in your webshop or integrated via a pop-up that has the look & feel of your webshop. Of course this all is fully responsive for use via mobile phone, tablet, etc.
Delivery completion time
The DeliveryMatch software will fully automated check the stock availability during the checkout process of all products (and also when they are expected to be available on stock again!). Based on stock availability, shipping location and delivery location the software will real time calculate the possible delivery moments and/or pick up locations and pick up moments. After this the DeliveryMatch software ensures that the order will be delivered at the moment and/or location that was selected by your customer.
What if not all stock for the order is completely available at the moment of purchase?
No problem! DeliveryMatch offers you options!
You can set up the system to only ship the order when all products of the order are available and show your customer the shipping options based on the product that has the latest availability. Or you can set up the system to only show the shipping options based on the products of the order that are available, the products not being available will be shipped as soon as they become available again. Also you can leave it up to your customer to choose one of previous two options. The DeliveryMatch software will fully automated check the availability of all products during the checkout process (and also when they will be available again when they are not available yet!) and will adjust the possible options for the customer fully automated according the set up in the system.
Sales engine & cost saver
- You will increase your sales (by conversion and retention) with minimum 4% as it appears in research. In the daily practice of our customers this even appears to be more, 17% on average.
- You will save costs because only shipping options that can be executed accurately will be shown for each specific shipment.
- Peaks and drops in your warehouse operation will disappear and the pressure on workload in the evening will go down.
- You will save costs because average the delivery hit rate will go up from +/-70% towards +/-98%! The delivery hit rate is the percentage of all delivery attempts where the carrier finds the customer at home and thus can deliver the shipment. Because of this you can negotiate better buy shipping rates with the carriers. This because the carriers save costs while trying to have the shipments delivered.