Use DeliveryMatch to support your Multi and Omnichannel sales.
When you as a retailer, use both online store as a sales platform, and simultaneously also own shops, DeliveryMatch can help to use this combination optimally. Additionally DeliveryMatch can support your Omnichannel sales.
How does this work with DeliveryMatch?
- With DeliveryMatch you can use your offline stores as a collection point.
- DeliveryMatch ensures with an allocator (card and details of the pick-up points) can be visible at the checkout of your shop.
- DeliveryMatch ensures that there is an ‘internal’ coupling and shipping labels are available to support the operational handling.
- DeliveryMatch can use a process whereby the stocks of offline stores are used to send online orders as easy as possible so that the order the store has to send will be assigned.
- The store can then using DeliveryMatch independently execute the pick, pack and shipping process.
- DeliveryMatch takes care of the IT processing up to the moment of delivery.
- If you use a common stock with competing colleagues (often hosted by multiple parties) DeliveryMatch takes care of the granted location of the right warehouse on each product and thus the right items from the correct location will be sent.
- For example, one order of 6 products are divided into 6 different warehouse locations.
- DeliveryMatch supports to book the shipment and generate the shipping label for the specific part of the order in each warehouse process that must come from the relevant warehouse.
Sales engine & Cost saver
By applying this method, the webshop can be both clever with stocks and the location and thus save costs. On the other hand an extra possibility is given to the consumer to receive the product. The consumer who is going to pick up the products in an offline affiliate will be in many cases stimulated by additional purchases.