With only one coupling you can send to all major national and international carriers.
DeliveryMatch Multi-Carrier Management summarized;
- One platform to easily send with all carriers.
- Shipping with both local carriers and global networks.
- Sending with single or multiple carriers simultaneously.
- Automatic selection of the appropriate shipping method, carrier, service level and delivery option for each shipment.
- Automatic calculation of shipping costs.
- Easily change or add groups of carriers.
- Everything is standard, there are no additional custom maintenance costs.
One system, all carriers
Sophisticated e-commerce companies are therefore opting for the dynamic send and -deliverysoftware of DeliveryMatch: one system that provides access to shipments over almost all carriers (350). In the Netherlands and almost every country in the world. Adding new carriers and switching between carriers is very simple. You make arrangements with carriers, DeliveryMatch controls the rest, without the high cost of customization.
DeliveryMatch is internationally associated with almost all carriers. Obviously DeliveryMatch associated with known carriers like TNT, DHL Parcel, Dynalogic, DPD and GLS. In addition, you benefit from the local expertise of a Royal Mail, Bpost, Mondial Relay or Deutsche Post and access the global network of carriers such as UPS and FedEx. Also special services with carriers like TNT Extra @ Home and Dynalogic XXL can be switched directly. All the ingredients for national and cross-border success without having to develop any couplings.